History of Innovation
Founded in 1949 by a chemist working on advanced composite materials during World War II at the U.S. Wright-Patterson Air Force base, Polygon Company has grown into an engineered materials company with global distribution and sales offices around the world. We have been transforming composites into finely machined components for over 60 years. We have two facilities in North America and one in Xiamen, China ready to take your composite application from design through machining including painting, packaging and assembly.
Serving Fortune 500 Companies
- Tyco-US Surgical
- Guidant Medical, part of Boston Scientific
- Westinghouse Electric
- General Electric
Past Project Sampling
- Automotive applications: Composite wiper arms, drive shafts, car antennas, suspension systems and race car engine connecting links.
- Aerospace and military: Propulsion cans, projectiles, stealth fuel systems.
- Medical components: Multi-lumen cannula, brain tumor probe, fracture management fixators.
- Recreational: Braided baseball bats.
- Office equipment: Composite electrical conductors and path ways.